Ionic ressources - always updated
...will update this with new links...
Can't work without :
Top examples, good practices
- https://blog.nraboy.com/ : a wide array of Ionic coding example. Be sure to check his videos. How do I rate an app with Ionic, using SQLite, Crosswalk integration, routing, prefiled database, file transfer... If you should start somewhere, consider this blog.
- http://coenraets.org/blog/ : close to Nic Raboy blog but more targeted at business solutions. Be sure to check his Ionic framework tutorial and don't miss his Cordova/Phonegap tutorial. These resources are good starting point for mobile development (you should consider both, because a basic knowledg of Cordova/Phonegap and AngularJS is needed with Ionic).
- http://www.betsmartmedia.com/what-i-learned-building-an-app-with-ionic-framework : nice "real-life" tips and trick about the Ionic framework and daily work with it. Gulp, JS, emulators, minification tips...
- Ionic basic routing and navigation : http://learn.ionicframework.com/formulas/navigation-and-routing-part-1/ . Besides controllers and services, this one will help you split your project code between several files related to views and to connect controllers to views.
- Cordova plugins home : http://plugins.cordova.io/#/
- AngularJS API reference : https://docs.angularjs.org/api
AngularJS specific :
- Factory/provider/services three patterns to create the same angular service. Must read. From Tyler McGinnis https://github.com/tylermcginnis/AngularServices (added 2015/02/13)